четверг, 18 июля 2013 г.

Business notebooks

Business notebooks

I read history how the student, without having found in bookstore of a suitable notebook (to it there was a wish to have a notebook with blank, nerazlinovynny sheets), decided to make him, on a knee.

Today they with the friend do about 1500 notebooks a month and have revenue of 150 thousand rubles a month.

It weren't required to them neither big investments, nor funds for promotion. Production developed gradually, were untwisted through local exhibitions for rukodelnik.
Business notebooks

These notebooks both in local shops, and on the Internet (for example, through this online store) are on sale.

This example gives green light to creation of absolutely new notebooks (or writing-books) which the present printing enterprises don't want to make.

For example, I won't find for a long time in writing-book sale without fields (to me this field only narrows space). Earlier only such also were on sale (and school students drew fields on a ruler). Today all enterprises were arranged under mass demand and such writing-books not to find.

Earlier, by the way, notebooks for sketches were on sale. In them there was a gray paper, they were very cheap, had a firm cardboard cover (that it was more convenient to draw under way) and the convenient punched strip for a separation of leaves. Now I can't find such notebooks even in specialized shops for artists.

Still option. I write down all passwords to various Internet services and sites in a writing-book. I used a usual writing-book, but now when I saved some tens sites earlier, it became very inconvenient to carry out search in such records.

I found a way out (and, very long it I looked for) - bought a notebook with color strips on fields, on these strips I wrote out letters of the English alphabet to divide all notebook into alphabetic zones. And in these alphabetic zones I write down domains and passwords to them (this notebook is inconvenient that has too thick cover and too wide sheets - to take such in the road not so conveniently; and I should take it with myself when I go to other cities with the laptop).

The compact telephone directory with Latin letters in bookmarks would be the best option of such notebook - but such I still didn't find in sale.

Here approximately the such:
Business notebooks
Also for myself I still didn't find the suitable daily log. All present daily logs are adjusted on the businessmen working in reality (leaving on the meetings, going to the restaurants, actively using phone). Practically there are no daily logs for mummies working at home (like me) who seldom leave the house, but thus manage to carry out a set of daily affairs (to write down which practically there is no place).

It is possible to make still a separate notebook for the forthcoming purchases (I during the day or even make two days the list of purchases - at once everything you won't remember, I remember and on a course I write down). Certainly, under this business it is possible to use both detachable paper for records, and usual notebooks, but: usual notebooks usually narrow and inconveniently ruled (it would be desirable to have certain counts for the name of a product, its quantity and a mark "I bought / I didn't buy"); and detachable paper should be thrown out after use (and sometimes it is useful to look in old records, for example, not to forget to buy today what I didn't find in shop yesterday). Such notebook has to be not too thick (not to carry excess of paper in shop) and it is obligatory on a spring (that at any time it was possible to pull out without serious consequences become unnecessary pages).

And it isn't so obligatory to do such notebooks on a knee - there is after all a mass of idle printing houses.

By the way, essentially pure notebooks of the above student suggested to me an idea to publish sample business cards (that is almost empty in which manually it is possible to enter a company name, a kind of activity and phone).
Business notebooks
Here approximately such business cards (only I, of course, would rule it though it is possible and I am empty to sell).

It isn't so obligatory to beginning businessmen to order one hundred nominal business cards in advertizing agency (it leaves too expensive and not the fact that all these business cards will be useful). It is enough to buy about ten blank business cards in any bookstore and to write on them everything that will want. Quickly, cheap and flexibly (whether a little, it is necessary to replace a kind of activity or phone, so it isn't necessary to throw out become suddenly unnecessary the completed business cards).

If to sit and think over quickly changing conditions of our life and activity, it is possible to think up more many new types of printed materials which will be demanded by the most different people (instead of identical thoughtless, according to the modern printing enterprises, crowd, which all the same where, on what and how to write).

Let this notebook developed specially for designers of t-shirts will be one of your inspirers here:
Business notebooks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий